There is a great deal of artistic talent here at McClure! We will be hosting a Fine Arts Night in order to showcase the various art forms on Thursday, February 11 at 6:30 p.m. The following musical and visual arts will be featured.
• Want to learn to improve the quality of those digital photos we make of cherished moments with family and friends? Ms. Harpin will be teaching a session on digital photo editing in the Media Center.
• Ms. Heyser, our art teacher, will have several "hands on" art activities in the Atrium for all to enjoy.
• How about tapping into your inner Picasso? Mr. Gandolfo and Coach Boone will be leading a canvas painting class in the Art room. You'll definitely want to try it out, even if you consider yourself to be a novice painter.
• Poetry readings by McClure students will be featured.
• Musical performances will include the Jazz Band, Saxophone Ensemble, Clarinet Ensemble, and Chamber Sound, as well as Ladies Choral Ensemble.
This is a unique opportunity to experience the many facets of Fine Arts represented here at McClure.
This is a FUN evening, so please plan to stop by and check it out!